RadioBanter

-   -   OpenPF document format ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/127542-openpf-document-format.html)

4nec2 November 23rd 07 11:48 AM

OpenPF document format ?

Anybody knowing where I can find the OpenPF document format.

Besides the Touchstone and GAM exports I'd like to add a third option,
' OpenPF export/import', to my 4nec2 program.
Although there is te term 'open' in the name, I can not find any
refrence to the used document format for it on the Internet

Anybody with more info ?

Thanks in advance,
Arie.

Gary Gapinski November 23rd 07 01:08 PM

OpenPF document format ?

4nec2 wrote:
Anybody knowing where I can find the OpenPF document format.

Besides the Touchstone and GAM exports I'd like to add a third option,
' OpenPF export/import', to my 4nec2 program.
Although there is te term 'open' in the name, I can not find any
refrence to the used document format for it on the Internet

The second hit on a Google search -
http://www.eznec.com/misc/EZNEC_Prin.../4.0/EZW40.doc - has a format
description starting at page 126.

4nec2 November 23rd 07 07:35 PM