RadioBanter

-   -   vertical antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/131769-vertical-antenna.html)

Patrick March 25th 08 12:22 AM

vertical antenna

Hi,
Back at the start of the 80's, I had an article on how to build a
multi-band vertical from 4 inch pvc and 1/2 emt. I actually made one
and
it worked quite well, but one to many moves and 25 years later and it
and
the article are gone. I also remember that one of the amateur antenna
companies even made a version to sell. Anyways, if someone, could
remember the name or come up with a link, it would be greatly
appreciated.

73s
Patrick, KA9PDK

Eskay[_2_] March 25th 08 01:04 PM

vertical antenna

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:22:34 -0700 (PDT), Patrick wrote:

Hi,
Back at the start of the 80's, I had an article on how to build a
multi-band vertical from 4 inch pvc and 1/2 emt. I actually made one
and
it worked quite well, but one to many moves and 25 years later and it
and
the article are gone. I also remember that one of the amateur antenna
companies even made a version to sell. Anyways, if someone, could
remember the name or come up with a link, it would be greatly
appreciated.

73s
Patrick, KA9PDK

Was that the antenna with four vertical elements in a circle with the
four inch PVC for insulators and spacers?
If so it was in CQ magazine and I would have that in my collection
somewhere and could copy and email that to you.
Let me know..73 de VE3JUA