RadioBanter

-   -   Tennamast cage, how to elongate the holes (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/132864-re-tennamast-cage-how-elongate-holes.html)

Andy[_5_] April 23rd 08 10:49 AM

Tennamast cage, how to elongate the holes

Hi

Just purchased a Tennamast cage and the holes don't match that of the bolts
on my rotator. Trust mine to be different

What is the best method to elongate the hole that are already there?

73 Andy

Andy[_5_] April 23rd 08 02:48 PM

Tennamast cage, how to elongate the holes

All sorted. Just used the side of the drill bit. Don't know why I didn't
think of that in the first place.

73 Andy