RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Yaesu rotor plug & Tennadyne t31 (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1342-wtb-yaesu-rotor-plug-tennadyne-t31.html)

Billy March 2nd 04 01:26 AM

WTB: Yaesu rotor plug & Tennadyne t31

Wanted: I need a plug for the back of a yaesu 800sdx rotor control. It is
the plug with 4 horizontal & 2 vertical terminals on it. If you know where
I can get one of these, or if you have one, please email me direct with
price or information. I am also looking for a tennadyne t 31 uhf/vhf log
periodic antenna. I will take either the t 31 or the t 28. Also if you
have one of these please email with condition and price shipped to 71075.
Please email . Remove the ### for spam purposes.