RadioBanter

-   -   Article throws "more light" on wave and particles ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/134443-article-throws-more-light-wave-particles.html)

John Smith June 24th 08 05:50 AM

Article throws "more light" on wave and particles ...

http://technology.newscientist.com/a...1_head_dn14172

Watch for line wrapping ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith June 24th 08 07:59 PM

John Smith wrote:
http://technology.newscientist.com/a...1_head_dn14172

Watch for line wrapping ...

Regards,
JS

After an exhausting search of the net for the possibility "they" have
taken a picture of the two-slit/double-slit experiment with this new
technique, I have drawn a blank. However, should be interesting when
someone finally gets around to it ...

Regards,
JS

Ed Cregger June 24th 08 08:19 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
http://technology.newscientist.com/a...1_head_dn14172
Watch for line wrapping ...

Regards,
JS

After an exhausting search of the net for the possibility "they" have
taken a picture of the two-slit/double-slit experiment with this new
technique, I have drawn a blank. However, should be interesting when
someone finally gets around to it ...

Regards,
JS

---------

Worry not, it will be on the Science Channel in six months or so.

Ed, NM2K