RadioBanter

-   -   anyone looking for truck tool box antenna mount? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/134680-anyone-looking-truck-tool-box-antenna-mount.html)

Radio_Dick July 2nd 08 09:47 PM

anyone looking for truck tool box antenna mount?

I'm looking for a truck (any make) owner who is looking for an antenna
mount for a truck bed tool box. Ideally I'd like to find someone who
wants to mount a Hi-Q, High Sierra, Tarheel, etc. brand of HF antenna
although the mount was designed to work with smaller antennas as well.

If interested please contact me off-line. You can see the prototype
photo at: http://www.repdesign.us/gpage23.html.

73,
Dick Post, N7EMW
www.repDesign.us