RadioBanter

-   -   digital tv tx in europe (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/135310-digital-tv-tx-europe.html)

user[_3_] July 25th 08 10:50 PM

digital tv tx in europe

some countries: (future tx)
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/dvbteu/

dtv is called dvbt
or TNT in France...
or digitenne in Holland
or Freeview in UK
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/ Updated every month or so ....

Jerry[_5_] July 26th 08 04:50 PM

digital tv tx in europe

"Jack Schitt" wrote in message
Is digital TV (USA) the same thing as HDTV (USA)?

Jack

snip

Hi Jack

I thought I knew you from somewhere but my wife insists that I dont know
you.

Jerry KD6JDJ

Jack Schitt July 26th 08 06:27 PM

digital tv tx in europe

"Jerry" wrote in message

"Jack Schitt" wrote in message
Is digital TV (USA) the same thing as HDTV (USA)?

Jack

snip

Hi Jack

I thought I knew you from somewhere but my wife insists that I dont know
you.

Jerry KD6JDJ

-------------

You probably won't believe this, but that happens to me a lot.

Jack

John Smith July 27th 08 04:25 PM

digital tv tx in europe

Jack Schitt wrote:

You probably won't believe this, but that happens to me a lot.

Jack

I BELIEVE!!! The truth is out there ... X-Files theme music playing in
background LOL

Regards,
JS