RadioBanter

-   -   An all-in-one solution for the HF Turnstile antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/135350-all-one-solution-hf-turnstile-antennas.html)

www.Radiondistics.com July 27th 08 11:45 AM

An all-in-one solution for the HF Turnstile antennas

I am proud to present our latest release. The HF Turnstile antenna
broadband driver. An all in one solution for coupling, balancing and
phasing the cross-dipole antennas.

www.Radiondistics.com

[email protected] July 29th 08 03:58 AM

An all-in-one solution for the HF Turnstile antennas

Roughly $2000.00 USD for the turnstile thingy, or $300.00 USD for a
balun, or was tha $400.00? Sorry, I'll have to pass. But thanks for
the offer.
- 'Doc

Harry H July 29th 08 04:08 AM

An all-in-one solution for the HF Turnstile antennas

So what does one get for $2,054.93 AUD plus shipping?

I think I will pass!
HH

John Smith July 29th 08 04:21 AM

wrote:

Roughly $2000.00 USD for the turnstile thingy, or $300.00 USD for a
balun, or was tha $400.00? Sorry, I'll have to pass. But thanks for
the offer.
- 'Doc

A circular polarized antenna for half the am band up to 30mhz? Hey, the
last contact I seen with the space shuttle was on VHF! No one told me.

Hey, is that gold wire and a silver chassis on the balun/feed-point?
Does it use a yet unseen/generally-unknown, special, platinum-ferrite
material in that balun?

My gawd, this man could on to something! ;-)

Frankly, I don't know if I can pass on this, or not ... I'll just have
to "PLONK" on this, awhile. grin

Regards,
JS