RadioBanter

-   -   Out of touch... (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/140566-out-touch.html)

Ed Cregger February 1st 09 11:56 AM

Out of touch...

Does anyone know how to find out what the latest callsigns are that have
been issued in 4-Land?

I've spent over an our at the FCC site with no luck whatsoever. TIA

Ed, N2ECW

Ahso#1 February 1st 09 02:09 PM

Out of touch...

On Feb 1, 6:56*am, "Ed Cregger" wrote:
Does anyone know how to find out what the latest callsigns are that have
been issued in 4-Land?

I've spent over an our at the FCC site with no luck whatsoever. TIA

Ed, N2ECW

Try here .

http://hamcall.net/call

Tad Danley February 1st 09 06:04 PM

Out of touch...

Ed Cregger wrote:
Does anyone know how to find out what the latest callsigns are that have
been issued in 4-Land?

AE7Q's site has a lot of great callsign info.
Here you go, Ed!
http://www.ae7q.com/list/GenLicAvail.php?REGION=4

73,
Tad, K3TD

Ed Cregger February 2nd 09 12:23 AM

Out of touch...

Thanks, Tad. Much appreciated.

Ed, N2ECW

-----------------

Ed Cregger February 2nd 09 12:24 AM

Out of touch...

Thanks, my friend. Much appreciated.

Ed, N2ECW

-------------

Jeff Liebermann[_2_] February 2nd 09 01:12 AM

Out of touch...

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 06:56:37 -0500, "Ed Cregger"
wrote:

Does anyone know how to find out what the latest callsigns are that have
been issued in 4-Land?

Daily reports of renewals, new calls, and upgrades are at:
http://www.qrz.com/new_hams.html
Archives of previous reports are at:
http://www.qrz.com/FCC-Reports/

--