RadioBanter

-   -   In honor of N8WWM, we disclose... (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/141450-re-honor-n8wwm-we-disclose.html)

Steve March 4th 09 10:13 PM

In honor of N8WWM, we disclose...

Steve wrote:
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR wrote:
the letter was sentI am involved in this situation because Mr. Trendel
victimized my girlfriend, Kathleen Lee.

Is that the same Kathleen Lee that got ran for federal tax evasion and
then lost her CPA endorsement?

You may be the weakest asshat I've ever confronted, doug. You hide behind
crisco kathy's skirt. Recall when you wouldn't come outside of your
toledo hud slum and raised the BB gun at me instead after you invited me
over? Talking about how you were gonna 'put me face down in a hurting
extreme'.

Stick to your keyboard doug, oh and feed your children before they hate
you.

You're best at cowering at your keyboard while I'm at the Toledo fest
again this year.

73
Steve in Medina Ohio just got down.

--