RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Cushcraft XM240 (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/141775-wtb-cushcraft-xm240.html)

N3BJ March 15th 09 05:13 PM

WTB: Cushcraft XM240

Anyone have one that is surplus ? Will be attending Raleigh, Dayton
and other hamfests in the PA/MD/VA/NC areas and can travel a bit if
pick up is required.

[email protected] April 13th 09 03:58 AM

WTB: Cushcraft XM240

On Mar 15, 12:13*pm, N3BJ wrote:
Anyone have one that is surplus ? *Will be attending Raleigh, Dayton
and other hamfests in the PA/MD/VA/NC areas and can travel a bit if
pick up is required.

Are you still looking for Gem Quad spreaders? I might have some
available for you to pick up in Baltimore right around Hamvention
time, or in the Dayton area. Please advise. How many would you
need? We could work out a price if you are interested.
Thanks!
73, John K9NJ
Email:

N3BJ April 15th 09 11:06 AM

WTB: Cushcraft XM240

On Apr 12, 10:58*pm, " wrote:
On Mar 15, 12:13*pm, N3BJ wrote:

Anyone have one that is surplus ? *Will be attending Raleigh, Dayton
and other hamfests in the PA/MD/VA/NC areas and can travel a bit if
pick up is required.

Are you still looking for Gem Quad spreaders? *I might have some
available for you to pick up in Baltimore right around Hamvention
time, or in the Dayton area. *Please advise. *How many would you
need? *We could work out a price if you are interested.
Thanks!
73, John K9NJ
Email:

Hello John

Thanks for the reply. I might be interested. How much do you want
each ?

Alan, N3BJ