RadioBanter

-   -   Jeff is still having trouble posting to this NG using AIOE (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/143896-jeff-still-having-trouble-posting-ng-using-aioe.html)

Ian Jackson[_2_] May 22nd 09 01:45 PM

Jeff is still having trouble posting to this NG using AIOE

This particular NG seems to being blocked for some users using AIOE.
This is just a test to see if my post appears. [Normally, I use Demon'
news server, which has no problems].
--
Ian

Ian Jackson[_2_] May 22nd 09 01:48 PM

Jeff is still having trouble posting to this NG using AIOE

In message , Ian Jackson
writes
This particular NG seems to being blocked for some users using AIOE.
This is just a test to see if my post appears. [Normally, I use Demon'
news server, which has no problems].

Well, that seemed to work OK. Back to Demon.
--
Ian