RadioBanter

-   -   Quad multiband (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/145766-quad-multiband.html)

Daniel Ferrato - IK2SGL August 4th 09 10:57 AM

Quad multiband

Dear OM, I would like to build a Cubical Quad multiband and I've found the
site of EI7BA
http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/Cubical%20Quad.htm, I'd be interested in building
up something like that but with 3el. I was thinking about having the
director and reflector opened at pyramid-shape like the EI7BA project but
the radiator at normal crossing like the fixed spacing in the common
multiband version.
Do you have any projects or tips? I'm a newbe in building antennas.

73s
Daniel
IK2SGL
Como - JN45MT

volevo chiedere se esisteva
qualcosa di simile perņ a 3 elementi. Pensavo a qualcosa del genere
riflettore e diretttore posti ad apertura conica e direttore a croce
normale.
Sapete illuminarmi su eventualli progetti?
Salutoni

Daniel
IK2SGL