RadioBanter

-   -   From OP: Re my previous Post On Using a "Combiner" (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/146142-op-re-my-previous-post-using-combiner.html)

Robert11[_2_] August 22nd 09 01:38 PM

From OP: Re my previous Post On Using a "Combiner"

Hello All,

Just a quick thanks for all the suggestions and help re my using a Combiner
question.

Really appreciate it.
Great Forum.

Regards,
Bob (Mass.)

Allodoxaphobia August 22nd 09 05:14 PM

From OP: Re my previous Post On Using a "Combiner"

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:38:09 -0400, Robert11 wrote:

Great Forum.

This is _not_ a forum.
This is usenet, and rec.radio.amateur.antenna is
just one of thousands of *newsgroups* on usenet.

But, yes, rraa is one of The Great Ones.

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux