RadioBanter

-   -   Antenna Reactance Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1470-antenna-reactance-question.html)

Cecil Moore April 3rd 04 09:27 PM

Richard Clark wrote:

wrote:
I am satisfied that your brain is suffering from proton decay a few
trillion years ahead of the predicted time.

Do you have any measurements, data, references.

Richard, in your case, the evidence is prima facie.
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP

Dave Shrader April 4th 04 03:09 AM

Ah ha!! Cecil has proof that the universe will ultimately collapse into
the Big Crunch. He can prove proton decay!!!

20 years ago my Ph.D. Physics staff spent many lunch hours discussing,
heatedly I may add, the possibility of proton half life.

Thanks Cecil!! What's your source??

DD,

Richard Clark April 4th 04 03:21 AM

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 02:09:05 GMT, Dave Shrader
wrote:
Thanks Cecil!! What's your source??

Hi Dave,

The cycle begins again, sans measurement, sans data, sans reference
indistinguishable from the myths and old wive's tales preceding it.
SOP ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Cecil Moore April 4th 04 03:53 AM

Dave Shrader wrote:
20 years ago my Ph.D. Physics staff spent many lunch hours discussing,
heatedly I may add, the possibility of proton half life.

Thanks Cecil!! What's your source??

My latest source is "The Five Ages of the Universe" by Adams & Laughlin.
"Recall that a slight excess of matter over antimatter was generated
during the first microsecond of cosmic history. The universe can have
more matter than antimatter only if some physical process generates
extra baryon number. But if such a baryon number violating process
can occur, the protons are doomed. It is only a matter of time before
they must decay."
--
73, Cecil, W5DXP