RadioBanter

-   -   goodbye cruel world (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/147025-goodbye-cruel-world.html)

Dave October 1st 09 12:08 AM

goodbye cruel world

Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

christofire October 1st 09 12:19 AM

goodbye cruel world

"Dave" wrote in message
Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

You'll be missed, especially in the fight against the fraud squad. Heck,
earthly physics seems to have a bit of a grip in this group at the moment as
well.

Chris

Cecil Moore[_2_] October 1st 09 02:01 AM

goodbye cruel world

Dave wrote:
For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

There's always Google.
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com

Pete[_6_] October 1st 09 05:27 AM

goodbye cruel world

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:08:34 +0000, Dave wrote:

Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

How unfortunate you will be missed

Corporate American claims another victory in stifling public uncensored
input.

Brian Howie October 1st 09 06:53 AM

goodbye cruel world

In message , Dave
writes
Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue
with idiots.

This is a free news server I used when the one on my ISP went a bit
flaky.

Http://www.aioe.org/

Brian GM4DIJ
--
Brian Howie

Jeff Liebermann[_2_] October 1st 09 05:54 PM

goodbye cruel world

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:08:34 GMT, "Dave" wrote:

Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

He'll be back. Even arguing with idiots can become addictive.

List of major usenet servers:
http://www.top1000.org

Free Usenet News Server search:
http://freenews.maxbaud.net

I'm using the old Supernews text only service for $4/month. Giganews
(which owns Supernews) has plans down to $3/month.
https://secure.giganews.com/signup/

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Gordon[_2_] October 1st 09 09:38 PM

goodbye cruel world

"Dave" wrote in news:SxRwm.206$0H3.55
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Goodbye, cruel world,
Im leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,
Theres nothing you can say,
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

For tonight verizon dumps usenet, and i refuse to pay more to argue with
idiots.

Only an idiot would do that. And a bigger idiot wouldn't
be aware of the free usenet servers. Esp. since there
was this big discussion about them on 0.Verizon when
the alt groups were pulled over one year ago.