RadioBanter

-   -   radials vs. radialess (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/147434-re-radials-vs-radialess.html)

Cyclone651 October 21st 09 08:14 PM

radials vs. radialess

I use the Arrow 2m/70cm Jpole which works well. No radials, of course, and
small in size which could be used in the attic. They're made of solid
aluminum stock and are as bulletproof as an antenna can be made. Check
arrow's website, I think you'll be impressed

Cecil Moore[_2_] October 21st 09 09:03 PM

radials vs. radialess

Cyclone651 wrote:
I use the Arrow 2m/70cm Jpole which works well. No radials, of course, and
small in size which could be used in the attic.

I've got one and it works well. It resembles an
end-fed Zepp more than a J-Pole.
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com