RadioBanter

-   -   RF absorbent (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1490-rf-absorbent.html)

Tdonaly April 1st 04 05:16 PM

Ed wrote, assuming his usual air of superiority,

Thomas obviously has problems with higher education, as his most potent
insult is to suggest that I teach at a community college. Oh, the horror!

Whatsa matter Tommy, did I hit a button on you? Some jackass community
college teacher give you a low grade, and it ruined your life? Nothing left
for you but trolling Usenet?

So here's my challenge to you, Tommy Twerp. Either add something useful
about RF absorbent materials, or go fellate an operating 5U4!

Ed
wb6wsn

Behind the man, the child. I must have pressed the right button.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Ed Price April 2nd 04 10:16 AM

"Tdonaly" wrote in message
Ed wrote, assuming his usual air of superiority,

Thomas obviously has problems with higher education, as his most potent
insult is to suggest that I teach at a community college. Oh, the horror!

Whatsa matter Tommy, did I hit a button on you? Some jackass community
college teacher give you a low grade, and it ruined your life? Nothing

left
for you but trolling Usenet?

So here's my challenge to you, Tommy Twerp. Either add something useful
about RF absorbent materials, or go fellate an operating 5U4!

Ed
wb6wsn

Behind the man, the child. I must have pressed the right button.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Yes, you are pressing the correct button. Unfortunately, your meds are not
being dispensed commensurate with your previous conditioning.

This is far too easy, and since you STILL have nothing to add on the topic,
I will refrain from further comment.

Best Regards for a speedy recovery, OM!

Ed
wb6wsn