RadioBanter

-   -   A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/149983-static-field-made-dynamic-make-maxwell-applicable.html)

Art Unwin February 27th 10 04:08 AM

A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

I made a time varying field addition to a static field in equilibrium
some time back. All on this group said it was and still is B.S.!
It was this finding that created the basis of a new antenna science
that I have shared with this group and with page Unwin antennas.
If one goes to
http://www.james-clerk-maxwell.com/

one can read in better in detail a description of my findings in a
much better way than I can fully explain where a mathematical error
existed when changing from MKS units 150 years ago when utelizing the
laws of statics in antenna design.
My findings are in the patents loosely described on my page
Unwin antennas!
The author of the paper goes on to say how this error has placed
physics back to the middle ages or something like that and for my self
I have the feeling that this error was the sole reason for Einstein
not solving the Standard model before he gave up and moved on to start
the idea of Quantum physics. For myself I am very comfortable with the
idea that communication is by the "particle" as a carrier of the
charge and not the often much quoted "wave." In addition I would point
out that the array I gave in another thread is further proof of the
correctness of what I have stated which is according to Maxwells
equations where accountability
is made of all forces. All antenna text books as well as those in
physics will now have to be updated to reflect the above findings
I am so pleased that I have been found not guilty of spreading B.S. in
the amateur radio community and thus exposing spammers for what they
really are. In summation it is now possible to make antennas in a
smaller volume such that a radiator for top band can now be placed
upon a tower or in a small garden as envisaged by Mr Moxon who has
since become a SK.
Regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....xg (uk)

[email protected] February 27th 10 05:10 AM

Art Unwin wrote:
I made a time varying field addition to a static field in equilibrium
some time back. All on this group said it was and still is B.S.!
It was this finding that created the basis of a new antenna science
that I have shared with this group and with page Unwin antennas.
If one goes to
http://www.james-clerk-maxwell.com/

One finds another crank web site put up by an Aether kook.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

JIMMIE February 27th 10 06:33 AM

On Feb 26, 11:08*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Yep the mesh antenna is pure BS. In efficient antennas the DC
resistance of the antenna is usually quite small, values in the
1/100ths or 1/1000th of ohms would be expected. Normally the RF
impedance of the antenna is hundreds or thousands of times greater
than this. Under these conditions most of the power is going to be
radiated and only a small part radiated as heat. In the case of the
mess antenna the feed point impedance of the antenna is what you would
expect the DC resistance to be( around 1/100th of an ohm) . This means
most of your power is going to be used to heat wire. Congratulation
Art, you have made another Dummy Load.

Jimmie

Art Unwin February 27th 10 03:47 PM

On Feb 27, 12:33*am, JIMMIE wrote:
[...]

No Jimmie, the function of a Faraday shield is not the same as a wire
antenna. It's function is to cancel the arriving fields to obtain the
time varing current which is the product of same
so it can be used by a radio. There are plenty of descriptions on the
web showing how the fields are separated and then cancelled by the
movement of charge which in turn generates the current that the radio
can use. The movement to cancel each other is an accelleration of
charge which is the prime mover of communication.

Bill[_4_] February 27th 10 05:13 PM

On Feb 27, 4:08*am, Art Unwin wrote:
I made a time varying field addition to a static field in equilibrium
some time back. All on this group said it was and still is B.S.!
*It was this finding that created the basis of a new antenna science
that I have shared with this group and with page Unwin antennas.

From Art's web page http://unwinantennas.com/

"THE NATURE OF LIGHT AND RADIATION WITH RESPECT TO PARTICLES OF THE
UNIVERSE

"The Sun is very hot because it is burning. Burning as we know it
produces soot and other by products in abundance that when these
particles collect in the air they become visual to the eye as smoke
even tho the particles themselves are invisible to the eye unless
there is a contrast in light as with particles passing thru a shaft of
light thru a window.

"The particles produced by the Sun are called Leptons where the
difference between them is the colour of light that they can emit.
Thus we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow. When the pressure increases beyond a certain point the Sun's
boundary is unable to contain them so they escape to the tune of
millions per unit of time and float to all different directions."

And so on...

Art Unwin February 27th 10 05:33 PM

On Feb 26, 11:10*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
I made a time varying field addition to a static field in equilibrium
some time back. All on this group said it was and still is B.S.!
It was this finding that created the basis of a new antenna science
that I have shared with this group and with page Unwin antennas.
If one goes to
* * * * * * * * * * * * *http://www.james-clerk-maxwell.com/

One finds another crank web site put up by an Aether kook.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

An "Aether kook" is one that recognises that if you rub two
dielectrics together you generate a charge, the basis of
communication. You do this when it is dry and you walk across a carpet
that has resistance or rubbing two balloons together. The same thing
happens in reverse when the atmosphere or wind/atmosphere brushes
against matter at ground level, again there is a charge generated. Now
we look at a particle moving thru the Aether, again a charge is
generated.
In this instance hams know that the impedance of the air is 377 ohms
so the particle is generating a charge just like the other instances.
It also does the same in the weather cycle
with clouds. As hams we are all very familiar with the idea of what
would appear to be nothing actually has a resistance of a dielectric
thus it cannot be nothing if it can generate friction. The Aether
argument started years ago and is directly connected to the time
varying field made dynamic as Newton envisioned. Thus it is static
charge that is the basics of physics and electricity is a subset of
that and thus we must re examine all physics
analysis done in the last 100 years to see how this mathematical error
slanted things the wrong way. A partical duallity is just a very small
part of what must now be re examined.
All of this is a culmination of what I have stated before where
physics relied to much on mathematical numbers instead of the
observations that provided those numbers which has now put physics
behind over a century. In other words mathematics became a priority
over observation which is the core of the Universe.

Art Unwin February 27th 10 05:39 PM

From Art's web pagehttp://unwinantennas.com/

[...]

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

Dave[_22_] February 27th 10 06:25 PM

From Art's web pagehttp://unwinantennas.com/

[...]

yeah, i'm sure everyone would want to read it again just to get a good
laugh. almost as good as the aetherist's non-profit organization's
site. i wonder how many donations they get? maybe you should join up
with them art, you would probably fit right in with your 3 color
leptons that can't recreate the whole electromagnetic spectrum.... you
do realize that everything from dc to gamma rays are all the same
phenomena, electromagnetic waves, right? or are they just
manifestations of your magical levitating diamagnetic neutrinos?

[email protected] February 27th 10 09:39 PM

Art Unwin wrote:
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*http://www.james-clerk-maxwell.com/

One finds another crank web site put up by an Aether kook.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

An "Aether kook" is one that recognises that if you rub two
dielectrics together you generate a charge, the basis of
communication.

Nope, an "Aether kook" is any gibbering idiot that belives there is an
"aether".

No aether:
http://arXiv.org/abs/0706.2031
Physics Today 57(7) 40 (2004)
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/Walsworth...omalis0704.pdf

No Lorentz violation:
http://relativity.livingreviews.org/...5-5/index.html
Phys. Rev. D 81 022003 (2010)
http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0287
http://arxiv.org/abs/0905.1929

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

[email protected] February 27th 10 09:56 PM

On Feb 27, 12:25*pm, Dave wrote:

From Art's web pagehttp://unwinantennas.com/

"THE NATURE OF LIGHT AND RADIATION WITH RESPECT TO PARTICLES OF THE
UNIVERSE

"The Sun is very hot because it is burning.
And so on...

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

yeah, i'm sure everyone would want to read it again just to get a good
laugh. *

Just the name of this thread is a good laugh..
IE: bend the rules so the error in thinking becomes truth. :(
Make Maxwell applicable for what? Contra wound dummy loads?
BTW, my cat has new zircon encrusted mittens.. :)