RadioBanter

-   -   Cat contacting aliens using Morse Code!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/150029-cat-contacting-aliens-using-morse-code.html)

Tonyfrost March 1st 10 02:12 AM

Cat contacting aliens using Morse Code!!

This Cat is tapping out morse code on a box-telegraph: "send help...
trapped in a box..."
Have you evere received any messages from this one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SkDO...layer_embedded

Cecil Moore March 1st 10 12:42 PM

On Feb 28, 8:12*pm, Tonyfrost wrote:
This Cat is tapping out morse code on a box-telegraph: "send help...
trapped in a box..."

That could be a breakthrough in quantum physics if it is Schrodinger's
cat.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

AndyS March 1st 10 08:58 PM

Cat contacting aliens using Morse Code!!

On Feb 28, 8:12 pm, Tonyfrost wrote:
This Cat is tapping out morse code on a box-telegraph: "send help...
trapped in a box..."
Have you evere received any messages from this one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SkDO...layer_embedded

Andy comments:

I would think a cat would be sending " Morris Code
".... :)))

Tom Horne[_2_] April 8th 10 04:23 AM

On Mar 1, 4:58*pm, AndyS wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:12 pm, Tonyfrost wrote:

This Cat is tapping out morse code on a box-telegraph: "send help...
trapped in a box..."
Have you evere received any messages from this one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SkDO...layer_embedded

Andy comments:

* * * *I would think a cat would be sending " *Morris Code

Andy
Thanks I enjoyed that.
--
Tom W3TDH