RadioBanter

-   -   2 meter and 70cm turnstiles (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1524-2-meter-70cm-turnstiles.html)

Dennis Kaylor April 1st 04 11:52 PM

2 meter and 70cm turnstiles

hello all
i have the folded dipole driven elements from a couple of old Satellite
antennas that had seen better days
so what i want to do is use these driven elements as turnstiles
so does anyone have any suggestions or plans they could email me
one big question i have is spacing between the 2 folded dipoles on the
same band
i have heard to put them as close as possible and others say to seperate
them about 1/2 wave lenght
could someone who has built these things email me and help me out
thanks

jimbo April 2nd 04 06:32 PM

Hi,

Here is the info you need, there is a wealth of info on many
types of antenna including the turnstile type.

jimbo

http://www.cebik.com/ms2.html