RadioBanter

-   -   Cleaning out QEX magazines (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/163630-re-cleaning-out-qex-magazines.html)

dave April 14th 11 04:02 PM

Cleaning out QEX magazines

On 04/13/2011 06:01 PM, John KD5YI wrote:
On 4/13/2011 7:24 PM, dave wrote:

I give them money to fight BPL. The rest is ad-supported gravy.

I kinda thought that was what I was doing by being a member.

I've been paying:

ARRL membership $39
QEX for members $24
------
Total $63

If I drop my ARRL membership the cost would be:

ARRL membership $00
QEX non-member $36
--------
Total $36

Almost a 43% reduction in cost to get the cream of publications. Of
course, I'd be giving up QST. Somehow, that doesn't bother me too much.

John

I like the little ads in back. It's interesting how they market some of
those radios. It reminds me of Sansui stereos.