RadioBanter

-   -   Standing waves on antenna, doubts! (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/167328-re-standing-waves-antenna-doubts.html)

[email protected] June 11th 11 12:53 AM

Standing waves on antenna, doubts!

On Thursday, June 9, 2011 2:37:24 PM UTC-5, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:30*am, John Smith wrote:
I just highlight, and then right click the post, of mine, which is in
error. If using thunderbird (and I think you are), a menu will pop up,

I was previously using Thunderbird but AT&T dropped their news-server
function and I am now using Google Groups which apparently doesn't
allow a posting to be canceled.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

You can cancel a post before posting, and remove a post
that has been posted, using google groups.
And there are two versions of google groups.. The old
and the new.. They both do both, but slightly different
layout.