RadioBanter

-   -   SteppIR Antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1705-steppir-antennas.html)

W0SZ May 6th 04 12:54 AM

SteppIR Antennas

I would like to arrange a sked with someone who has either a 3 or 4 element
SteppIR yagi in place. Thanks and 73, Steve W0SZ.

David L Thompson May 11th 04 08:16 PM

I don't have one but I have heard several with both the 3 and 4 el versions.
One, K7SS, has the 4 el with the two extra 6 meter elements. He was loud on
6 and I am all the way across the continent from him.

W1NA has stacked the beams There are now several others...

Sounds like a winner to me especially if you want one antenna for 20 to 10
plus 6.

73 Dave K4JRB

[email protected] May 20th 18 12:54 PM

SteppIR Antennas

I Have recently purchased a Db42 Monster ir. I was wondering if anyone around the Ohio area is familiar I have a few questions on the build.