RadioBanter

-   -   MFJ-868 SWR/Wattmeter (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/172995-re-mfj-868-swr-wattmeter.html)

Sal[_3_] September 1st 11 10:28 PM

MFJ-868 SWR/Wattmeter

"Owen Duffy" wrote in message

Would you like the PEP meter function to work properly (instead of
'truly'). There is provision for a transistor and couple of related
parts, 50c worth in all, that are not fitted to the board, presumably
as a cost saving measure. If you populate those parts, the think WILL
require 12V for the PEP function, but it will work properly, well pretty
well.

Unfortunately, it is a half hour job to fit the parts post production.

Thanks, Owen, but the measurement function is no big deal to me.

I already have several powered in-line meters that I'm _not_ using.

"Sal"
(KD6VKW)