Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hey Jeff!

I'm curious, I'm in a marina that has an L shaped concrete parking lot
with water on the inside of the L-- right were the arrow points.
I'm docked in the corner of the L, and want to send a signal everywhere
but the the water.
What does the pattern look like if I use a corner reflector but put
the source on the outside of the corner rather than the inside?
I'm at 433 Mhz now but may need to go to 2.4 Ghz.
The app is a driveway sensor that triggers a pocket carried receiver no
matter where I'm at on the L.
As it stands the transmitter range is not far enough, I only need 50
yards down leg of the L.
Mikek

(OT) Jeff Rense. [email protected] Shortwave 10 August 23rd 08 06:47 PM
(OT) What's up with Jeff Rense's website? [email protected] Shortwave 19 July 20th 08 02:29 AM
(OT) What's up with Jeff Rense's website? [email protected] Shortwave 2 July 16th 08 04:14 AM
Jeff Angus Ken G. Radio Photos 0 October 13th 07 12:45 AM
Jeff Angus Ken G. Radio Photos 0 October 12th 07 02:08 AM