RadioBanter

-   -   FA: Heavy Duty 20m (14mhz) Dipole Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1865-fa-heavy-duty-20m-14mhz-dipole-antenna.html)

Smog June 5th 04 06:46 PM

FA: Heavy Duty 20m (14mhz) Dipole Antenna

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5703371491

--

Jim Burrill (Smogthemog)
M1BMW

---

J999w June 5th 04 11:18 PM

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men can't
build their own dipoles.

jw
K9RZZ

JGBOYLES June 5th 04 11:42 PM

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men
can't build their own dipoles.

What about ham radio women? :-) As you know there are hams that are not
physically able to build their own antennas. If this is the case, they have no
choice but to buy. I fear the day that a ham does not have the knowledge to
build a dipole, and tune it up.

73 Gary N4AST

Irv Finkleman June 6th 04 12:07 AM

J999w wrote:

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men can't
build their own dipoles.

jw
K9RZZ

It's here now! That's why I'm not overly concerned about BPL taking over!
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

J999w June 7th 04 02:51 AM

Not too long ago BPL was short for Brass Pounder League. How many hams now know
what that is???

jw
K9RZZ