RadioBanter

-   -   Antenna Power for Nibiru Communication (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1903-re-antenna-power-nibiru-communication.html)

Fractenna June 13th 04 12:10 PM

Antenna Power for Nibiru Communication

Hook, line and sinker, eh? Ah, well, the postings really are more
often for the lurkers than the OPs.

Clearly, we are being watched.. Just read the "something for someone to do"
thread.... If that's not a plant then what is.

73,
Chip N1IR

Mike Coslo June 13th 04 04:00 PM

K Williams wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Barkley wrote:

My research and field trials demonstrated that
using a space orbiting array powered by fusion generators
can produce a temporal distortial.

Once the distortion has opened up, use of a tunneling neutrino
partial beam would be sufficient to transmit the information.

Now to receive it on the other end is another story.

Wrong! Geordi used that same method once on STTNG to try to make
ice cream once. Didn't work then and never would.

Geordi didn't have the right script writers. Any decent writer
would have had him take a hair-pin and modify the food replicator
to create the necessary neutrino beam. Of course, the replicator
would have had to be set to "ice_cream.ben_and_jerrys" to get it
all together.

Scot would have known what to do!

- Mike -