RadioBanter

-   -   OT - Harada Auto Antennas? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/1915-ot-harada-auto-antennas.html)

[email protected] June 15th 04 06:22 PM

OT - Harada Auto Antennas?

Does anyone know if Harada (makers of automobile antennas for
the broadcast bands) is still in business?

Thanks & 73
Don K6LTS (email in qrz.com)

Fractenna June 15th 04 08:14 PM

Does anyone know if Harada (makers of automobile antennas for
the broadcast bands) is still in business?

Thanks & 73
Don K6LTS

Yes.

I believe they are not in the US market anymore, but could be wrong. They are
big in other places though.

73,
Chip N1IR

The Masked Marvel June 16th 04 01:34 AM

You might check w/ Crutchfield (in Virgina) www.crutchfield.com I believe
they used to carry them, and might know of their current USA status or of
equivalent substitutes.