RadioBanter

-   -   Is the other one now whistling in the dark to keep his spirits up, or just fear biting? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/201380-re-other-one-now-whistling-dark-keep-his-spirits-up-just-fear-biting.html)

gareth February 15th 14 08:52 PM

Is the other one now whistling in the dark to keep his spirits up, or just fear biting?

Is the other one now whistling in the dark to keep his spirits up, or just
fear biting?

What is it with all those who are incapable of discussing the politics of
amateur radio without resorting to infantile and offensive ad hominem
tirades?

I have been strongly opposed to the Foundation Licence, when held by
5-year-olds,
also known by me as the Fools' Licence when held by grown men and have said
so, out of a genuine concern for the future of amateur radio.

Why cannot those who disagree debate in a manner more appropriate to
a grown-up?

Do we need a Tony Evans and / or a Molly Mockford in the ura NG to
keep the unruly children in their place?

TarquinFin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel February 15th 14 08:59 PM

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:52:45 +0000, gareth wrote:

Do we need a Tony Evans and / or a Molly Mockford in the ura NG to
keep the unruly children in their place?

Removal - that's what ukra needs. And you seem very keen to prove that
case. Let's hope that Cummins goes for a CFV *Soon*.

Brian Reay[_5_] February 15th 14 10:51 PM

wrote:

Do we need a Tony Evans and / or a Molly Mockford in the ura NG to
keep the unruly children in their place?

Removal - that's what ukra needs. And you seem very keen to prove that
case.

On the one hand, removal would remove one 'hot bed' of abuse but, as you
have seen, there are those who will simply find a new newsgroup to pollute.
Sadly, one of them has his 'fan club' who add to the problem.

TarquinFin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel February 15th 14 10:59 PM

wrote:

Do we need a Tony Evans and / or a Molly Mockford in the ura NG to
keep the unruly children in their place?

Removal - that's what ukra needs. And you seem very keen to prove that
case.

On the one hand, removal would remove one 'hot bed' of abuse but, as you
have seen, there are those who will simply find a new newsgroup to
pollute. Sadly, one of them has his 'fan club' who add to the problem.

STCFC ? They can be a little raucous at the away matches.

gareth February 15th 14 11:11 PM

wrote:
Do we need a Tony Evans and / or a Molly Mockford in the ura NG to
keep the unruly children in their place?

Removal - that's what ukra needs. And you seem very keen to prove that
case.

On the one hand, removal would remove one 'hot bed' of abuse

You, of course

but, as you
have seen, there are those who will simply find a new newsgroup to
pollute.

You, of course

Sadly, one of them has his 'fan club' who add to the problem.

STC, of course