RadioBanter

-   -   Restoration of civility (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/201382-restoration-civility.html)

David Ryeburn[_2_] February 15th 14 09:44 PM

Restoration of civility

Once upon a time rraa items dealt with antennas, transmission lines, and
the like, rather than puerile arguments among UK residents. I'm sure
antennas behave the same way in the UK as they do in North America, and
I would enjoy reading things about antennas written by hams anywhere.

Even discussions of EH or CFA antennas, or fractal ones for that matter,
would be more enlightening than what I've been reading here recently.
And that's saying a lot.

72 and 73,

David, VE7EZM and AF7BZ

--
David Ryeburn

To send e-mail, change "netz" to "net"

Wayne February 15th 14 10:29 PM

Restoration of civility

"David Ryeburn" wrote in message

Once upon a time rraa items dealt with antennas, transmission lines, and
the like, rather than puerile arguments among UK residents. I'm sure
antennas behave the same way in the UK as they do in North America, and
I would enjoy reading things about antennas written by hams anywhere.

Even discussions of EH or CFA antennas, or fractal ones for that matter,
would be more enlightening than what I've been reading here recently.
And that's saying a lot.

72 and 73,

David, VE7EZM and AF7BZ

Indeed. Personally, I would prefer to see the same collective kumbaya that
one expects on the ham bands.

Wayne
W5GIE
(banned to W6 land...)