RadioBanter

-   -   Dipole advice (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/215440-re-dipole-advice.html)

Allodoxaphobia[_2_] April 30th 15 04:06 PM

Dipole advice

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 07:47:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Tom

Looking at your group here i was wondering when your group started and
why you are using the call sign NA0TC?

73
Roy K0REW

#1. My name is not "Tom"
#2, I do not use the call "NA0TC".
#3. What "group" are you referring to???

Oh!! I see! Just another klewless google grooper...

#1. My name is not "Tom"
#2, I do not use the call "NA0TC".
#3. What "group" are you referring to???

Oh!! I see! Just another klewless google grooper...

I suspect he's referring to the Tom who started this thread (over 2.5
years ago). Don't know about the NA0TC, though - the only reference to
the call sign in the thread is a link to an article on their website by Ian.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================

#1. My name is not "Tom"
#2, I do not use the call "NA0TC".
#3. What "group" are you referring to???

Oh!! I see! Just another klewless google grooper...

What gave you the impression he was talking to you?
Seems a bit peculiar being as I see no signs of you entering
this thread until now, and the one who started it is named Tom,
and may well be a member of the radio club that call belongs to.
But not being a so called "klewless google grooper", I suppose
you can't see that far into the past being on an ordinary usenet
server and all..
Being I'm also a klewless google grooper, I see all posts in a
thread, even if they date back to when the dinosaurs roamed the
earth.