RadioBanter

-   -   What is your favourite stealth antenna? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/216336-what-your-favourite-stealth-antenna.html)

gareth May 27th 15 12:27 PM

What is your favourite stealth antenna?

Perchance a vertical aluminium pole with an unused TV antenna atop?
(Obviously pointing in the right direction!)

I've heard of wires running along a gutter, but assume that the
building losses (and household noise) must be huge?

Wayne May 27th 15 03:52 PM

"gareth" wrote in message ...

Perchance a vertical aluminium pole with an unused TV antenna atop?
(Obviously pointing in the right direction!)

I've heard of wires running along a gutter, but assume that the
building losses (and household noise) must be huge?

My favorite is a flagpole with a few shrubs hiding the matching unit.

Second would be a horizontal loop in the attic.

And once I used a longwire made from #36 wire, buttons for insulators, and
black thread for support.
This one of course needs to use stationary supports instead of trees.