RadioBanter

-   -   The "Bent Dipoles" reference website (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/223833-bent-dipoles-reference-website.html)

KK4OBI March 4th 16 01:34 AM

The "Bent Dipoles" reference website

With some trepidation, this is a first post. The driving force is the considerable amount of knowledge demonstrated in antennae(s) seen here over the years. The trepidation is the personal attacks that are so disconcerting.

The hope is that the "Bend Dipoles" modeling studies may be regarded as significant and be accepted by group as may be appropriate for future "What happens if..." antenna questions.

www.qsl.net/kk4obi

If you see the need for a supplementary modeling study, please contribute what needs to done to better answer dipole questions amateur radio operators may ask.

Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] March 4th 16 07:25 PM

KK4OBI wrote:
With some trepidation, this is a first post. The driving force is the
considerable amount of knowledge demonstrated in antennae(s) seen here
over the years. The trepidation is the personal attacks that are so
disconcerting.

Hey, I hear ya buddy. The atmosphere in the amateur radio groups is often
absolutely rancid. We did very recently go through a battle over in the UK
hierarchy to have a moderated group created, uk.radio.amateur.moderated,
and it's proving to be an excellent discussion space. Please head on over
and have a read and, should you fancy, submit a message or two!

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur