RadioBanter

-   -   106.9MHz notch filter (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/2306-106-9mhz-notch-filter.html)

Steve Nosko September 13th 04 04:22 PM

"Yeah" wrote in message

"A-Tech" wrote in message
Hi,

I am a newbie here and have just dropped in to ask a single technical
question.

Living as I do in a suburban area, I use an FM antenna to draw the

stations
located in
a certain vector from me. A station of interest is located at 107.1MHz

but
is interfered with by an off-axis stronger signal at 106.9MHz

Hi Bryce,

you can try phase cancellation technique as described at
http://www.geocities.com/toddemslie/...ncellation.htm
Good luck!
Mario 9A4DE

This *IS* simply another way of describing an antenna with a null.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

A-Tech September 14th 04 02:15 AM

Hi, Mario

Thank you for this response.

Of all the replies that I received, you came closest to the information I
was looking for.

Even those recommending "phased arrays" failed to point me toward practical
information.

I have the tech-savy to build the circuits shown in your link and to
understand the theory.

Thanks again.

....Bryce