RadioBanter

-   -   NEED INFOS TO MAKE A WINDOM ANTENNA (FD4) (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/2378-need-infos-make-windom-antenna-fd4.html)

F4ATM Laurent September 27th 04 04:18 PM

NEED INFOS TO MAKE A WINDOM ANTENNA (FD4)

Hello,
i need all lenghts of wires and balun type ( 1/6 or 1/4 )to make a
Windom antenna 10m to 80m.
My maximal lenght for the 2/3 wire is 24m maxi, i have no mutch place
in my little garden ...
Please send me schematics or infos by mail to
Thanks in advance for reply.
73
F4ATM Laurent

Simon October 1st 04 11:25 PM

F4ATM Laurent wrote:
Hello,
i need all lenghts of wires and balun type ( 1/6 or 1/4 )to make a
Windom antenna 10m to 80m.
My maximal lenght for the 2/3 wire is 24m maxi, i have no mutch place
in my little garden ...
Please send me schematics or infos by mail to
Thanks in advance for reply.
73
F4ATM Laurent

A six-band, HF Windom antenna