RadioBanter

-   -   10 meter quad loop ant ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/2440-10-meter-quad-loop-ant.html)

[email protected] October 14th 04 07:07 AM

10 meter quad loop ant ?

is a quad loop same has a 1 element beam dum ? how much gain will you
have over a vertical such has a solarcon antron 99

'Doc October 14th 04 08:37 AM

'J.C.',
That's one of those "it depends" questions. It depends on if the
loop is mounted vertically and can be 'pointed', or horizontally.
Then it depends on how high it is above ground. So, the 'best' anyone
can tell you is that there will be a difference, but not what that
difference will be. I like loops and don't particularly care for
verticals, so I think you'd see some improvement (that's scientific,
ain't it? LOL)...
'Doc