RadioBanter

-   -   Single element quad antenna - anyone using one? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/247884-single-element-quad-antenna-anyone-using-one.html)

[email protected] October 4th 17 06:33 AM

Single element quad antenna - anyone using one?

Hello I have in the past built a single element Monster Quad the antenna being 13 Square feet fed directly with 50ohm coax .These antennas are superior to the inverted bee or even a three element beam I worked several times on 10 metres with great success both on voice or CW QRP 5 Watts being give 5/9 or 5/7/9 although a monster quad is not ideal considering it’s size but a single element or multi element is easy put together ...good luck Peter de VK6FCIP