RadioBanter

-   -   Jefimenko? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/263301-jefimenko.html)

Gareth's Downstairs Computer September 21st 18 03:40 PM

Jefimenko?

Thought I'd seen everything from Maxwell and Poynting, but
now have encountered Jefimenko formulated in the 1960s.

Has anybody experience of him? Do his ideas appear in
the NEC, for example?

(Went up to Essex Uni 50 years ago come Oct next year, and
bethought me time for some revision)

Wond[_2_] September 21st 18 04:05 PM

Jefimenko?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:40:08 +0100, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

Thought I'd seen everything from Maxwell and Poynting, but now have
encountered Jefimenko formulated in the 1960s.

Has anybody experience of him? Do his ideas appear in the NEC, for
example?

(Went up to Essex Uni 50 years ago come Oct next year, and bethought me
time for some revision)

On the group, 'sci.physics.electromag' some time ago, one of the active
posters ('benj') touted Jefimenko, and there were active discussions.
The group's content has since deteriorated, but a little searching or
an enquiring post might turn up something.

[email protected] September 21st 18 06:56 PM

Jefimenko?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_D._Jefimenko

--
Jim Pennino