RadioBanter

-   -   Screaming like a banshee? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/264427-re-screaming-like-banshee.html)

Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] October 19th 18 06:14 PM

Screaming like a banshee?

Gareth's Downstairs Computer
k wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 08:44:10 -0700 (PDT), Jeefaw K Effkay
wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 11:58:35 AM UTC+1, Roger Hayter wrote:
Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

snip

To recap ...

I suggested that the Law of Biot & Savart should
feature in the RAE syllabus.

snip

Which is a completely absurd suggestion, intended only to provoke
argument. So I'm not sure why you are complaining when it did.

Biot & Savart is only true for DC, but he's ignored everybody who's pointed this out.

You stupid man!

Pace that you had previously expounded that Laplace was derived by
integration of B&S, then I might retort that B&S is derived by
differentiation of Laplace.

If B&S can be of an infinitely narrow timeslice, and an infiintely
narrow timeslice of an AC signal is DC, then there is no contradiction
that analysis of such steady state is highly relevant to RF and to
radio hammery at even the Fool's Licensee's level.

High time you grew up, OM.

G is for glaikit auld fud.

--
STC / M0TEY /