RadioBanter

-   -   Want manual and/or engineering specs for Tristao MA-550 tubular tower (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/28-want-manual-engineering-specs-tristao-ma-550-tubular-tower.html)

Michael Herron July 11th 03 08:17 AM

Want manual and/or engineering specs for Tristao MA-550 tubular tower

Can anyone send me a copy or lead me to a manual or engineering specs for a
Tristao MA-550, 55 foot tubular tower, pretty much the same as a US towers
MA-550 if not identical. I have heard that there is a ham in calif that has
manuals etc. for many of the older towers but don't know who it is or if it
is true or not. I would appreciate any assistance on this thank you. Mike
Herron K7MH.