Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd 05, 02:19 PM
pegge

Default stub´s instead of traps

I´m planning to build a new multi-band antenna, and found something
entirely new to me , an antenna like a w3dzz but with ´stubs´instead of
traps. Take a look at www.g3ycc.koroo.net/lattin.htm
Should be possible to build with wires and spacers?
Anyone know (and uses!) this antenna?
I also have been thinking of a T2FD-ant, tips on
inductance-free resistors tnx, someone built a smart T2FD?
(smart meaning simple solutions for R and feeding (coax) )
Comments please!

Happy Newyear etc / per / sm7aha

Checking antenna traps Kirk Mohror Antenna 0 September 30th 04 05:33 AM
coax type traps PDRUNEN Antenna 7 May 9th 04 01:19 AM
Lattin antenna.............more info sources Lee Carkenord Antenna 33 April 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Trap dipole Bill Antenna 11 August 10th 03 02:57 AM
Hygain 18AVT/WB Parts Traps, 80m coil whip etc. Alan Caplan Antenna 0 August 9th 03 08:00 PM