RadioBanter

-   -   Deactivating a Pi-Antenna Tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/290100-deactivating-pi-antenna-tuner.html)

Giovanni Di Maria June 14th 20 08:43 PM

Deactivating a Pi-Antenna Tuner

Hi
I have build an antenna tuner Pi (2 capacitors and at center a coil).
It works fine.
Now, i want to add some switches to activate or deactivate it.
Can you help me to understand where to connect these switches?

Thank you very much.
Giovanni Di Maria

Fred McKenzie June 14th 20 09:52 PM

Deactivating a Pi-Antenna Tuner

In article ,
Giovanni Di Maria wrote:

Hi
I have build an antenna tuner Pi (2 capacitors and at center a coil).
It works fine.
Now, i want to add some switches to activate or deactivate it.
Can you help me to understand where to connect these switches?

Thank you very much.

Giovanni-

Use one Double Pole, Double Throw Switch.

Connect switch Commons to input and output.

Position one connect to tuning elements.

Position two connect to bypass.

73,
Fred

Giovanni Di Maria June 14th 20 10:01 PM