RadioBanter

-   -   Active antenna combiner (transmit & receive), 30-87 MHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/299-active-antenna-combiner-transmit-receive-30-87-mhz.html)

Stefan Moscibroda August 24th 03 08:52 PM

Active antenna combiner (transmit & receive), 30-87 MHz

To save antennas on vehicles, I'm interested in a active transmit/receive
antenna combininer. It should
allow to use multiple equipment (e.g. 4 radio systems) on just two antennas
(a receiving and transmit
antenna). Frequency range is between 30 MHz and 87 MHz. Maximum power is 50
Watts.
Does somebody know a good product or can give me any hint on this? Thanks a
lot!