RadioBanter

-   -   Someone else using my antenna ((M321I58DNU 09/06/2003) (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/324-someone-else-using-my-antenna-m321i58dnu-09-06-2003-a.html)

Dave Bushong August 27th 03 11:46 PM

Someone else using my antenna ((M321I58DNU 09/06/2003)

Gang,

My surveillance camera happened to snag a picture of someone using my
antenna (obviously without my permission). He is probably not licensed,
not transmitting, he is still using MY STUFF!

Should I let him go on doing so, or just let it happen? I don't know
who to bitch to.

What ****es me off is that you can clearly see him smiling while he is
using it.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dbushong/...s/100_0020.htm

Comments?

73,
Dave KZ1O

Mike Coslo September 2nd 03 03:36 AM

W1RFI wrote:
My surveillance camera happened to snag a picture of someone using my
antenna (obviously without my permission). He is probably not licensed,
not transmitting, he is still using MY STUFF!

He is obviously cross polarized with your antenna, so I would just let this one
go.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI

Ed! I haven't heard from you for a while. Great work on the BPL issue.
You convinced me. That must have taken a huge bite of your schedule lately.

- Mike KB3EIA -