RadioBanter

-   -   How to find a subject. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/354-how-find-subject.html)

Ronald Bilodeau September 1st 03 07:09 PM

How to find a subject.

HI! Can sombody tell me how to find a subject on a newsgroup? Like finding
articles on j-poles antenna etc...
Thank You Very Mutch, Ron
VA3SGR

Rick September 1st 03 07:22 PM

Go to www.google.com
Right above the place where you put in your search item (j-pole)
select :groups". It means "newsgroups"
Then select rec.radio.amateur to restrict your search (you find it on
the second page)

I did this search and came up with only 5,300 articles. Sorry that
there isn't much info available!!!!

GL, OM

Rick K2XT

Caveat Lector September 1st 03 08:35 PM

Ron
Use Google.com -- type in for search J-Pole
Then click on the GROUPS tab

Also u can find several dozen J-Pole projects at URL:
http://ac6v.com/antprojects.htm

Use CTRL F then type in J-Pole
this will search regardless of band
OR
Search by Band in the beginning of the page

Good Radiating
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All