RadioBanter

-   -   Two Questions (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/358-re-two-questions.html)

Reg Edwards September 2nd 03 01:03 AM

Two Questions

Reg this has to be a troll question. I am sure you

know the impedance of a
transmitter can be almost anything. Usually an ohm

or so for transistor
transmitters and a couple of thousand for a tube .

It is then matched to
whatever load is hooked to it.

I have no wish to be unkind but I'm sorry to say it is
your response which is likely to be considered a troll.

In any case, the question was "Is the internal
resistance of a transmitter 50 ohms or is it not 50
ohms?". The correct answer is "It is not 50 ohms." Now
let's get on with Q2. ;o)
---
Reg, G4FGQ