RadioBanter

-   -   Mobile Antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/392-mobile-antennas.html)

Jerry September 8th 03 07:27 PM

Mobile Antennas

I have not posted about mobile antennas lately, but I just
wanted those in the market for a good-looking, good- performing mobile
antenna to visit my site at www.qsl.net/k4kwh . Based on the famous
screwdriver
antenna, it is a solid value for the money, cheaper on the old wallet and
handles much higher power than many of
those in the market today. Its parts are of high-quality, rugged materials
to take the harsh enviroment dealt out in
mobile service. Also type in "Carolina Cyclone" on Google for descriptions
and eham review. I have these
antennas represented from coast to coast and Alaska!

BTW, if your coil cover has cracked, split, or crumbled
despite efforts to patch it, I offer replacement covers that
will LAST for years to come! They are made of 1/8" wall
Lexan and will last for many years without cracking, dis-
coloring, or splitting!

And for those of you who run any version of Icom 706,
746 or 756 I also include the little tune module for your Cyclone I or II
for FREE! These simple, effective litttle
units plug into the back of your set, "fool" the rig into thinking there's a
tuner attached, and emit a tone and carrier for about 15 secs. This lets
the driver/operator
resonate his screwdriver (hopefully Carolina Cyclone, LOL!) easily, quickly
and safely without having to spend
time looking down his driving. Separately, they are $15.00 or 2 for $25.00
shipped within conus.

I am not a big name builder; I build the Carolina Cyclone
as both a hobby and as a small supplement to my pension. I LOVE fooling with
antennas, and it gives me something to do in my shop. You can look anywhere
on
the 'net and find no bad marks about me; my call and
reputation is too important to risk! I build good products,
build them economically (Gosh, how can a screwdriver
cost $500????????), and stand behind what I do. If I say
I will do something, I will do it! Period. If you break one of my antennas,
I will fix it or replace it without no questions (come on, now, don't expect
to bang your antenna under the garage door header and have me fix it
for free-just be reasonable!)

Won't you go mobile with the Carolina Cyclone today??

73
Jerry
K4KWH