RadioBanter

-   -   ATTN::: ALL POSTERS TO THIS GROUP (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/541-attn-all-posters-group.html)

®K4OKA©BIG**AL** October 4th 03 10:07 PM

ATTN::: ALL POSTERS TO THIS GROUP

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY. SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

W6DKN October 4th 03 10:27 PM

®K4OKA©BIG**AL** wrote:

Absolutely nothing worthwhile.... so...

PLOINK!

Dick October 4th 03 10:52 PM

Another drunk on the loose. At least it is not on the highways!!

kf4tun October 4th 03 11:01 PM

AL,

You can have it! When I first joined, it was a pretty good group, a good
source of information. But, with assholes like you, and you bud's, hanging
around, it's time to say good. Now AL, just think of the fun you will have
playing with yourself while reading this message. You drove someone off the
group.

Jim, KF4TUN

"®K4OKA©BIG**AL**" wrote in message
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY.

SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

---

VHFRadioBuff October 5th 03 04:00 AM

You can have it! When I first joined, it was a pretty good group, a good
source of information. But, with assholes like you, and you bud's, hanging
around, it's time to say good. Now AL, just think of the fun you will have
playing with yourself while reading this message. You drove someone off the
group.

Jim, KF4TUN

No need to leave the newsgroup. Just add people to your filters and the
newsgroups are actually fairly civil!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com

VHFRadioBuff October 5th 03 04:01 AM

I recommend everyone flood them with email.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Russ October 5th 03 04:58 AM

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:07:31 -0400, "®K4OKA©BIG**AL**"
wrote:

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY. SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

Ok, dickless, here I am. I'm calling you out. You're just like every
other loudmouth, jerkoff asshole I've ever met - all mouth, no guts.
Have fun,

Russ

®K4OKA©BIG**AL** October 5th 03 12:35 PM

"VHFRadioBuff" wrote in message
I recommend everyone flood them with email.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com

YES THAT WOULD BE JUST THE THING TO DO.

THEN MAYBE , JUST MAYBE THE EMAIL ADDRESS WOULD SHOW UP
ON DOZENS OF SPAM LIST.

SO SWEETHEART GO FOR IT......

[email protected] October 5th 03 03:03 PM

wrote:

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY. SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

Ok, dickless, here I am. I'm calling you out. You're just like every
other loudmouth, jerkoff asshole I've ever met - all mouth, no guts.
Have fun,

Russ

Russ, you get no awards for kicking an old mans ass. This guy was born
in 1923. He's going through that super senior citizen time when they
believe they know it all, own it all.

You guys in "4" land should have a "nice" talk with JOHN, face to face.

Russ October 5th 03 04:13 PM

wrote:

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY. SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

Ok, dickless, here I am. I'm calling you out. You're just like every
other loudmouth, jerkoff asshole I've ever met - all mouth, no guts.
Have fun,

Russ

Russ, you get no awards for kicking an old mans ass. This guy was born
in 1923. He's going through that super senior citizen time when they
believe they know it all, own it all.

You guys in "4" land should have a "nice" talk with JOHN, face to face.

Oh, I don't want an award for kicking an old man's ass. I'm only
interested in letting whatever it is that some of us aren't prone to
being bullied or suffering fools gladly. If he's that old, I'll let
my Pop do the dirty work. He'll have him standing tall and paying
close attention on the double.

Russ