RadioBanter

-   -   Swr meter in your base station (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/62525-swr-meter-your-base-station.html)

[email protected] January 24th 05 01:25 PM

Swr meter in your base station

I am just curious how many of you keep your swr meter hooked up in your
base station? (I mean all the time, not just when you are tuning an
antenna?)

Dave January 24th 05 01:51 PM

i leave it in place all the time unless i need it for something else.
doesn't hurt to keep an eye on swr in case something breaks in the antenna
or coax.

oups.com...

Topaz305RK January 24th 05 02:09 PM

All the time.
I want to be the first to know when something changes or goes wrong.

Sam

Raymond Sirois January 25th 05 04:36 AM

On 24 Jan 2005 05:25:19 -0800, wrote:

I am just curious how many of you keep your swr meter hooked up in your
base station? (I mean all the time, not just when you are tuning an
antenna?)

Most of us do. I know I do.

Raymond Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS